The Delphi Group
Who are you and what do you do?
The Delphi Group is a Canadian strategic consultancy providing innovative solutions in the areas of climate change and corporate sustainability.
We appreciate opportunities to demonstrate leadership on climate change in our own backyard, since our head office is located in Ottawa. Hopefully Delphi’s participation helps to attract other members to Carbon 613 and set them on the path to achieving GHG reductions.
What GHG targets or other major sustainability goals are you working on?
- Began developing an internal company fund to provide grants to employees that wish to undertake larger sustainability-related projects in their personal lives (e.g. installing PV on their house, etc.)
- Installed electric vehicle charging station at office
- Currently planning to add extra insulation to the office building, in order to improve heat-retention in winter
- Led many sustainability projects on behalf of Delphi clients!
What kind of results have you seen?
Delphi’s commitment to sustainability has seen them become a certified B Corporation and a valued member of the GRI Gold Community. Determined to walk the talk, Delphi’s owners have all purchased electric vehicles, which they can charge at the electric vehicle charging station now installed at the office. With Carbon 613’s help, Delphi is continuously monitoring and analyzing their carbon footprint, looking for opportunities to reduce it even more.
What have been the top three benefits to your organization?
What support have you received from Carbon 613?
- Learned more about a variety of sustainability topics at Carbon 613 events
- Formed valuable connections through the Carbon 613 network
The Delphi Group
is one of over 200 businesses in the CoLab Network working to set and achieve sustainability goals. Together, we're demonstrating a more sustainable economy is possible.