- Education, tools, resources, networking and direct support by Carbon 613 staff
- Expert knowledge and resources to help you get started or fine-tune your targets
- A free subscription to Corporate Knights Magazine, a key resource for sustainability leaders in Canada
- Be part of a network of businesses contributing to GHG reduction in the National Capital Region
- Access to our online carbon accounting software (licensed from Verisae, an Accruent company) to calculate and report your organization’s carbon footprint
- Benefit from networking events, learning opportunities and celebrations
- Celebration of your success at our Carbon 613 events and our Annual Evening of Recognition
Who can join?
Any public, private or non-profit organization with an office in the National Capital Region can become a member of Carbon 613. Additionally, property managers or landlords can sign up their building to join the program.
Tenants can join Carbon 613 as well. There are still plenty of greenhouse gas reduction opportunities for renters. Whether you’re in a 15-floor office building or leasing a converted townhouse, we will help you find ways to make your business more sustainable.
How does it work?
Carbon 613 members reduce their carbon emissions by:
- Setting a baseline and GHG reduction target (within 3 years)
- Taking action to achieve your target
- Tracking and reporting your annual GHG emissions
- Publicly disclosing and celebrating your success